Shadows on the Moon, Zoe Marriott's brilliant new novel, has hit the shops.If you haven't already seen it, watch the trailer here on Undercover. What do you think? Watch the trailer and post your thoughts below and your email address, for your chance to win a copy!
To get a feel for the book, read the first chapter.
Next week, we'll be posting a Q+A with Zoe and her editor, Annalie, about the process of writing and editing a book.
To get a feel for the book, read the first chapter.
Next week, we'll be posting a Q+A with Zoe and her editor, Annalie, about the process of writing and editing a book.
In the week-long run up to publication we set up a blog tour, which ends today on the Overflowing Library. There are guest posts from Zoe, competitions, short extracts and more, so check it out.
30.06 - My Favourite Books
01.07 - Serendipity Reviews
02.07 - Undercover
03.07 - Book Angel Booktopia
04.07 - Writing from the Tub
05.07 - Feeling Fictional
06.07 - Narratively Speaking
07.07 - The Zoe-trope
08/07 - Overflowing LibraryShadows on the Moon has already has some AMAZING reviews, we've listed a selection below.
Comments - 6 so far...
emily13
From watching that I can't quite make up my mind, I like the setting, it looks like it will be intriguing, but I wonder if it's going to be too much of a romance for me?Erin W.
Sounds like my kind of read! Love the trailer!- Erin.
little_dhampir@live.com.au
Anonymous
Ooh. Very intriguing. Love, mystery, death and revenge. Sounds like a hit to me. :-)@coffeewithkate
Zoƫ Marriott
Emily: Slightly uncool of me to pop up and comment, I know - but this is a point that a couple of people have raised, and I just want to make it clear that the book, while containing romantic aspects, is *not* primarily a romance. I'll go away again now :)Karen
Oooh, I want to know the rest of the story now! Can't wait to read it ;-) @PebblepipBracken
Beautiful Trailer, sounds like a fantastic read!vampiredreams747@hotmail.co.uk
Post a Comment